For the short bond paper, the size is 8.5′′ by 11′′ in Microsoft Word. Use the “Legal” 8.5′′ by 14′′ for long bond paper size. Some individuals would change the size to 8.5′′ by 13′′ before they print on a Microsoft Word bond paper.
Whether you use Microsoft Word or another word processing program, Long Bond Paper is 21.59 cm x 33.02 cm large in cm (equivalent to 8.5 inches) High of 33,02 cm (equivalent to 13 inches).
What Is The Long Bond Paper Size?
These are the precise sizes of the long paper bond:
- The size of the paper is 8.5′′ x 13′′ in long bonds.
- The paper length is 21,59 cm x 33,02 cm in centimeters (cm).
- The long bonding sheet measures 215.9 mm x 330.2 mm in millimeters (mm).
There is no confusion between long bond paper size (8.5′′ x 13′′) with legal-size (8.5′′ x 14′′). Do not choose Legal if you create a Word document in a lengthy bond paper (215.9 x 355.6 mm). Create a customized document size instead. Please read how.
What Is The Size Of The Long In CM?
Whether you use Microsoft Word or another word processing program, Long Bond Paper is 21.59 cm x 33.02 cm large in cm (equivalent to 8.5 inches) Height is 33.02 cm (13 inches comparable).
How Do You Make A Long Bond Paper On Microsoft Word?
Also, in the Page Setup dialogue, Word enables you to adjust the page size.
- Click the Size tab from the Layout page tab. From the Dropdown option, choose More Paper Sizes.
- A dialog box is provided for Page Setup.
- Set the height and width settings and click OK.
- You will alter the page size of the document.
How To Setup Long Bond Paper Size In Google Docs
Google Docs is a Microsoft Word web-based alternative. Albeit Google Docs is not as sophisticated and flexible as Word, since it is free and accessible everywhere with a web browser, many people use it.
When you’re setting up a lengthy bond paper in Google Docs, you can do so here.
- First, open Google Docs and create a new document if you haven’t previously done so. On the toolbar menu choose File and then Setup Page.
- You will see the Setup Page dialog. You can see that the letter (8.5′′ x 11′′) is the default size of the paper. By choosing Folio (8.4′′ x 13′′), change it to the size of the long bond paper.
- To create the default lengthy document size for new Google Docs documents, click the Set as default button.
- To apply the modifications, click OK. The document Google Docs is now in a lengthy print format.
How Do You Calculate Paper Size?
ISO Paper Sizes Standard Overview & Rationale
- The breadth is 1.4142 in length.
- The size of the A0 has an area of 1 m2.
- An (n-1) split in half parallel to the shorter sides of the following size A(n).
- The typical length and breadth of each size are about 1 mm.
Read More: Nordvpn License Key With Full Working
In addition, you just learned how to alter the size of the lengthy document in centimeters, thousands, and inches in Microsoft Word and Google Docs. Be aware that you may use your new knowledge to generate custom paper sizes for your word processing and printing requirements.