TechHack is aimed at being the best and trusted site in the tech field. TechHack tests all items before considering them. The primary drive for viewing products is to ensure our readers get relevant information on the various items. Besides, we offer our readers long-term attention to reviews that are regularly updated. TechHack reviews are not only maintained but regularly updated, regardless of the time and release date in the market.
TechHack is a global site with so many users who are technology experts. Therefore, we write our reviews to the experts, who are interested in new technology and want to use and enjoy the quality and right technology in the market. TechHack gives reviews as they are, without favoring any item performance.
To all TechHack users:
- TechHack never has and will never take any payment for any positive review.
- We conduct reviews of things we feel our users and visitors are interested in knowing.
- TechHack always gives information on what we think you should be aware of but not what advertisers want everyone to hear.
- All our reviewers are in love with technology; hence the information will always be put to warn you against items that will just waste your money.
- We have high standards for rating tech items. Therefore, if the item does not meet the criteria, we will let you know.
- In case we fail to deliver to you as promised, please feel free to and we will rectify that.
Just like many other reviewing sites, TechHack uses the familiar five-star rating systems. If an item has more stars, it indicates how good it is, and similarly, fewer stars mean low in quality. However, our evaluation depends on the factors listed below:
- The item’s performance: We check if all the features perform as indicated and how well the entire object is performing.
- The design of the item: TechHack checks if the item is well designed to have a good look and a nice feeling as expected.
- The value of the item: We also rate items based on their price during launching compared to the performance, design, and usability.
- Usability: an item is rated based on its ease of use as indicated and expected.
Note TechHack reviews are hands-on reviews. These are TechHack reviewers’ impressions from the items, based on their time spent with the product, whether for long or some hours to test it.