Facebook is a well-known social networking site, with millions of users across the world. Through the use of a single platform, it brings together individuals from all walks of life and enables them to share their wonderful moments with their friends.
Users are often unable to access their Facebook accounts as a result of technical difficulties. In order to fix this problem, users usually have to re-enter their passwords. However, customers may not get the verification code through email or text message in rare cases, leaving the password recovery process unfinished. This tutorial will show you how to fix the Facebook login code not being sent. By resetting their Facebook password, they will be able to access their account again.
Read More: Yahoo Mail Won’t Load How To Fix It
How To Resolve Facebook Code Generator Not Sending SMS
It’s really simple to fix the Facebook code generator not delivering SMS problem. To enable Facebook text, just go to your Facebook settings and turn it on. The problem with the Facebook code generator not sending SMS is fixed when this step is completed. Here’s how to add text to your Facebook profile on the social networking site:
- On Facebook’s home screen, click the menu symbol in the upper-right corner.
- Decide on Options
- Text messages may be found under Notifications, further down the page.
- When you’ve finished, click on Add Phone number.
- You’ll be issued a confirmation code for your entry.
- Go ahead and click Confirm to finish.
How To Fix Facebook 6 Digit Code Not Received
A six-digit code is normally sent to the phone number or email address associated with your Facebook account by Facebook when you log in for the first time. In the event that you are attempting to change your Facebook password or login with a new device and Facebook fails to provide you the six-digit code verifying that you own the account, follow these steps to fix the problem.
- Log in to Facebook with any web browser and access your account
- Make an attempt to sign in (Facebook will request that you confirm your identity via the code sent to your phone number)
- Then, on the Facebook login screen, choose the Resend option from the menu.
- Try another method if the 6-digit codel does not arrive by SMS.
- The email associated with your Facebook account must be entered. Be sure to check your inbox and spam folders for the six-digit code.
Read More: Youtube Music Premium Apk
How To Fix The Issue Of Not Receiving My Security Code For Facebook
You’ll be prompted by Facebook to enable two-factor authentication if you don’t already have it enabled. If you want to use a different device or browser to access your account, you will be asked to choose a method for obtaining security codes. Facebook may flag your account as suspicious if you add more than two phone numbers or email addresses. As a result, your account may be temporarily suspended.
You must input the security code that Facebook sends you before you can log in again. Here’s what to do if you don’t get your Facebook security code:
- Go to Facebook and sign in with your account.
- You’ll see that the account has been temporarily disabled. Click the transmit code button just below that page.
- Please check https://web.facebook.com/help contact/179049432194862? rdc=1 and report the problem if it doesn’t come through there immediately.
- Do you want to be notified of new posts by email?
- Give a short description of the problem
- a snapshot of the page you were attempting to access when you were unsuccessful
- To send an email, just click the submit button and then wait for a response within 24 hours.
How To Resolve Not Receiving Facebook Password Reset code Email
If you haven’t received an email with a Facebook password reset code, it’s possible that your current email address isn’t associated with your Facebook account. If you’re having trouble with Facebook not delivering the password reset code to your email, you’ll need to use the code generator described above or get it by SMS. Using SMS, you may send a password reset code to Facebook’s email address.
- Using any web browser, go to the Facebook Login page.
- Select the Forgot password link.
- On the next page, you’ll see, for example, Decide on a phone number to call.
- You will get a text message with a Password Reset Code through text message.
- To get the code, open your SMS App. Follow the on-screen directions when you copy and paste.
Resolving Facebook Not Sending Confirmation Code To Email
Facebook provides a verification code to your email or phone number once you sign up for an account. The only thing you have to do if Facebook doesn’t give you a confirmation code is to check your spam folder.
- Verify that you entered the correct email address in the field provided.
- Verify that your internet connection is strong.
- Go through your mail and see if there are any spam or promotional materials there.
- After seeing it, click the link to get to the page that has further information.
- Verify your Facebook account by entering your password